CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Paralegal Administrative Assistant will report to our Senior Vice President of Human Resources and will be responsible for a variety of support and coordination functions. Ideal candidates will be highly organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, able to prior prioritize tasks, maintain deadlines and exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Serve as an employee relations specialist within our Human Resources team to provide relevant and effective employment related services.
- Able to adapt and pivot to multiple situations with employee relations services as requested or as need arises on urgency or as workflow dictates.
- Conduct investigations concerning employee/management inquiries and employee suggestions and/or complaints.
- Confer with employees and managers to provide guidance around performance and other employment issues and concerns.
- Work with legal resources to ensure employee relations activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Work with managers to ensure an appropriate exit for employees leaving the organization.
- Independently handle complex issues, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience as a paralegal, legal assistant, Human Resources experience. Paralegal Certification and/or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience working with a real estate, mortgage, financial services or law firm handling residential mortgages, a plus.
- Must have experience working in high volume, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent technical skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.