CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
Responsible for receiving all incoming daily mail from Title Companies and County Offices. Opens mail and images into system, documenting receipt of original recorded documents. Works with other departments and Title Offices as needed for corrections to documents received and or requested by departments for corrections. Monitors and updates pending sold documents to ensure they are promptly shipped to investors once purchased. Regular uses of reports from the LOS system and Investors are used to identify and act upon aged outstanding documents with Title Companies and Attorneys’ offices to promptly provide the trailing documents for delivery to the investors.
- Receives incoming trailing documents through various mail sources, opens and preps for imaging, scans documents into LOS system and identifies Investor on the loan for determination of mailing the trailing document to the investor.
- Performs data entry in LOS system marking document as received, and enters date shipped to the Investor of record.
- Pulls reports from LOS system to identify the aged trailing documents currently outstanding with investors
- Performs follow-ups with Settlement Companies and Attorneys’ offices to obtain aged missing documents outstanding for delivery to the Investors
- Obtain Certified True Copies of Mortgage/Deed of Trust from County Recorder Offices and or final Title Policy copies from Settlement Agents or Attorney’s Offices when determined that the document has been lost or aged.
- Performs weekly reviews of trailing documents received that were not sold to an investor at time of receipt to determine if an Investor has been determine for delivery of the trailing documents received.
- Works with Investors, Internal departments, and Settlement/Attorney offices to cure defects found in the Mortgage/Deed of Trust or Final Title Policy including re-recording if needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of Ellie Mae Encompass 360.
- Knowledge of Mortgage Loan documents and Title work experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone and customer service skills.
- Strong computer proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25lbs
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.