CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Sr. Campus Recruiter provides on campus recruiting efforts to continue the growth of CrossCountry Mortgage. This position will be tasked with the initial campus outreach, cultivation of relationships with campus administration and programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key contacts at target schools including academic faculty, career services, development offices, student organizations, etc.
- Promote CrossCountry Mortgage brand and image on college campuses.
- Execute recruitment strategies to reach the maximum student population to ensure program success.
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented college candidates while paying particular attention to diversity.
- Serve as the initial contact for prospective students that are recent and future graduates.
- Work with recruiting team to staff campus events and interview schedules per university.
- Work with Handshake to create postings and provide specifics on roles to all campuses to maximize applicants.
- Develop and establish training, internship and mentorship programs for all aspects of CrossCountry Mortgage.
- Conduct the initial screen over phone or on campus to determine fit and interest in CrossCountry Mortgage.
- Educate career services on the benefits and perks of being an employee of CrossCountry Mortgage.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in College Hiring and implementation of College Relations programs.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, interview preparation, candidate support and relationship management.
- Previous use of applicant tracking systems (Jobvite a plus)
- Travel to selected universities as needed,
- Understanding of fair employment practices.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Exemplary communication skills both verbal and written.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.