Creator Deck is an innovator in the media landscape. Launched in 2008, we are pioneers in the high growth influencer industry, now serving some of the most prestigious brands in apparel, beauty, beverage, and arts & crafts. In everything we do, we are shaped by our core values: to Show Care, Build Credibility, Make an Impact, Think Towards the Future, and Be Genuine.
Creator Deck is a company founded by innovative thinkers who wanted to disrupt industry standards. These elements have remained core to us as we’ve grown and, when bringing in new teammates, we look for people who can think disruptively and meet challenges with a fierce creative spirit. We are a diverse group of people, coming from various backgrounds, who enjoy the collaborative, creative processes that go into making anything – from a single post to marketing strategy to a fully fledged brand. Most of our team is based in San Francisco, but as we work 100% remotely for the time being we’ve wandered off to new places, from New York to Hawaii.
Creator Deck is looking for a marketing Intern who is all about staying up to date with social media influencers and creators. We pride ourselves on having one of the biggest influencer networks in the industry, and we’re looking for a new team member who can help us spot rising stars.
Interns work closely with our media team to conduct market research, manage relationships with influencer partners, and create engaging content for our brand partner’s websites and social channels as well as internal social channels for B2B marketing. The ideal candidate would be someone who is not afraid to put on different hats and willing to go the extra mile to get a job done.
What You’ll be Working on:
- Identifying social media creators and influencers for various campaigns in the fashion, beauty, food/spirits, arts and crafts space
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest social media trends and providing insights into trending content
- Reaching out to creators and influencers and liaising between influencers and the team/brand clients
- Writing creative briefs to ensure proper creative execution
- Helping coordinate PR gifting operations
- QAing content before and during campaign launch to ensure that content meets brand standards
- Analyzing and reporting on success metrics for campaigns
- Competitive research and analytics on social media marketing campaigns
- Jumping in on projects as they come!
Reach out to us if you are:
- A social media maven who knows how to manage different social networking sites
- Someone who spends hours on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and beyond, keeping tabs on who the rising stars are
- In-the-know when it comes to identifying which cool brands are on social media and what they are doing
- Someone who has a keen eye for detail
- Able to work on Microsoft Office, including Powerpoint/Excel (bonus for Adobe Creative Suite skills!)
- A team person who has awesome communication skills
- Always finding yourself juggling multiple tasks at once (and doing an awesome job at it!)