- Software Developers are engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
- Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Design and update software database.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct a root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Development of technical specifications and plans.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues.
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- General programming skills.
- Software design, debugging, documentation, testing, and development fundamentals & process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study.
- 0-3 years of experience in the field, or a related area.
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practice & procedures.