- Understand the basic software development and requirements of software.
- Propose solutions to the given problems and try to implement them.
- Estimate and plan with team lead or project manager with a clear understanding of business goals
- Implement software (coding, unit-testing, debugging)
- Document, demonstrate and hand over software to other team members as part of the delivery process.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Test and debug programs.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects
- Gaining an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each engagement to facilitate the most appropriate solution design
- You have basic programming skills using Python.
- Use of APIs and data structures along with frameworks of Python.
- You have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset.
- Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code.
- Understanding of Django and Flask is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related stream and master’s will be plus.
- 0-1 years of experience with Python.
- Basic understanding of Database or MongoDB
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
- Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
- Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
- Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to implement.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexible to new situations and challenges and SDLC tools and agile development methodology.
- Providing salary of $35-$40/per hour.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Insurance benefits in
- Health, dental, and Vision.
- Free Training
- Referral Bonus Policy
- Paid Leaves
Drop Resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at https://airtable.com/shrOKq9541UTFsGCY and put my name(Gunjan Upadhyay) in POC/ Recruiter/ Reference of.