- Understand the basic software development and requirements of software.
- Propose solutions to the given problems and try to implement them.
- Estimate and plan with team lead or project manager with a clear understanding of business goals
- Implement software (coding, unit-testing, debugging)
- Document, demonstrate and hand over software to other team members as part of the delivery process.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Test and debug programs.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Designing, coding and unit/integration testing using Proficient methodology.
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects
- Gaining an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each engagement to facilitate the most appropriate solution design
- You have basic programming skills using Core Java.
- Use of APIs and data structures like Collections, Maps, lists, Sets etc.
- You have strong analytical skills and a problem solving mindset.
- Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science related stream and master’s will be plus.
- 0-2 years of experience with java.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum/XP environment a plus.
- Basic understanding of Database or MongoDb is a plus.
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
- Understanding of frameworks of Java as Springboot or J2EE.
- Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
- Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
- Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to implement.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Providing salary of $35-$38/per hour.
- Visa sponsorship.
- Insurance benefits in
- Health, dental, and Vision.
- Free Training
- Referral Bonus Policy
- Paid Leaves