Connect the Dots Pediatric Therapy is a therapist-owned provider of pediatric Occupational and Speech therapy in Eugene and Roseburg. Our mission is to provide the children and families we serve with holistic, direct therapy services that improve their quality of life.
We are currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Pediatric Speech Therapist to serve children in our Roseburg clinic.
- Observe and evaluate children to determine current level of speech function and strengths and weaknesses.
- Create Plan of Care and implement one-to-one treatment.
- Document accurate daily notes, evaluation and progress reports and accurate codes for billing insurance companies.
- Adhere to established rules, regulations and laws.
- Work cooperatively with families and fellow staff members.
Key Skills and Attributes
Ability to gather information from a variety of sources.
Be prepared to begin and end sessions on time and with a plan of treatment.
Demonstrate excellent time management skills.
Ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders.
Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders and non-verbal children a plus.
Telehealth experience a plus.
- Current Oregon License Status
- Prior to hire a background check will be performed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
Connect the Dots has implemented a variety of safety measures to keep staff and clients safe from COVID-19. Please review some of our protocols at https://bit.ly/37vImid.