The Columbus Academy Athletic Department is looking for a social media and content creator who would be responsible for managing the department’s social media and producing creative written content for a variety of audiences and platforms.
Location: Columbus Academy, Gahanna, Ohio
Closing Date: August 1, 2021
- Develop monthly plans and weekly decks for CA athletics social media presence and promotion; platforms include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Design content for various social media channels for CA athletics.
- Ensure regular and frequent content on digital spaces, providing followers with appropriate updates to drive interaction with content and messaging.
- Provide monthly social media analytics report on communication activity and engagement pertaining to CA athletics.
- Participate in project meetings to ensure the presence of digital communications throughout all projects.
- Write, edit and disseminate content for a wide variety of documentation, communication and marketing channels pertaining to CA athletics activities, projects, vision, values, impact or expertise.
- Ensure writing style is aligned for a range of audiences and platforms, with the ability to summarize technical and complex content in non-specialist language.
- Content creation to focus on: marketing materials and photos, video, and branding.
- Collaborate with others at CA to ensure the timely completion of deliverables and publishing to a high standard of quality.
- Capacity building of colleagues on how to package content to drive better results through communications, particularly on digital space.
- Be self-sufficient and have the ability to work independently and remotely; be a self starter.
- Must have your own laptop and any other equipment required unless otherwise provided to you by the CA athletic department.