The Ref Data Mgmt Assoc Analyst is a developing professional role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Responsible for opening and maintaining customer sub-accounts or product pricing setups, and actively ensuring that customer/product data details and settlement instructions across a variety of systems remain up to date.
- Liaises other operational teams globally to ensure that a globally consistent model is followed with respect to this critical reference data.
- Ensures that statutory and regulatory obligations are met when new relationships with clients product/pricing sets are established.
- Verifies all details of the client/product from a regulatory and control perspective for Institutional Client Accounts.
- Delivers routine and defined tasks daily, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel and Access.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organization skills with an excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to focus on high quality work
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting