Visit our website: www.chrysalishealthohio.com
Ask yourself …
Are you prepared to feel proud, be excited and motivated to drive to work each day and be a part of something much bigger than yourself?
**SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE**
TOP 8 PERKS TO JOINING OUR PROFESSIONAL TEAM!
- People First
- Competitive Compensation
- Innovative & Collaborative Team
- Mentoring Support
- Growth Opportunities
- Culture (Work Hard Play Hard)
- Family & Pet Friendly Office Environment
- Training and Development with CEU Credits
Dedicated, Ambitious, Professionals Wanted!
Chrysalis Health is looking for dynamic, energetic, passionate and honest people to join our team.
The perfect candidate will have the “right” combination of compassion, desire to help others and drive to work in a collaborative team environment. Chrysalis Health is a leader in community based behavioral healthcare in-homes and schools that provides clinical excellence to children, adolescents, adults and families throughout Ohio.
CHRYSALIS HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans with employer contribution
- Medical GAP Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance (STD/LTD)
- Legal Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program and work-life benefits and resources
- Bereavement Counseling
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 4% match of bi-weekly pay
- Pet Insurance
- Travel Club
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Vendor Discounts
- Flexible schedule that is family and pet friendly
- Energetic and supportive work environment
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Stress relieving chair massages
- Employee referral program
- Increased management potential with our Leadership Curriculum
- Training Institute for ongoing growth and development
- Join a team with integrity and lots of community involvement
- Awesome culture! Work with diversified, talented team members that are enthusiastic, have a strong work ethic and are our biggest asset
The primary responsibility of the Program Director is to provided supervision and management to their clinical team, which may consist of professionals and paraprofessionals who provide substance use counseling services at our outpatient program. The Program Director is responsible for all aspects of management of their particular program and staff, including oversight of clinical quality, utilization, chart compliance, policy and procedure compliance and any other administrative task. In addition, the Program Director will lead and collaborate with the multidisciplinary treatment team to oversee the formulation of individualized treatment plans, to staff cases clinically, and assist in coordinating discharge planning. The Program Director may be required to carry a case load as needed.
POSITION’S ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Member of Chrysalis Health management team
- On-call for site when assistance is necessary
- Contributes to orientation and training for new employees identified for each site
- Knowledge of Medicaid regulations and DSM-5, as well as updated revisions
- Maintain ongoing chart audits to ensure compliance and quality assurance of services provided
- Maintains communication and contact with staff to monitor key performance indicators
- Provides clinical supervision and administrative oversight to therapists
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling
- Licensed in the State of Ohio with a supervisor designation in a discipline of Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family or Psychology.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with the population
- Must have a minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
- Demonstrates proficiency in verbal and written skills
- Ability to work with diverse groups and individuals in order to facilitate participation toward common goals and objectives
- General Computer skills
- May be required to carry a caseload as needed