***$1500 sign on incentive**
The position will be located primarily in a school district and outpatient as needed.
Job duties to include:
- Interview and complete psychosocial intake diagnostic assessments with children and families.
- Counsel clients after selecting therapeutic approach to use with individuals, families and/or groups with clearly established measurable goals/objectives, frequency, intensity, location and duration of treatment written on BHSP.
- Provide therapeutic interventions in the school and engages in family summer time to continue treatment: Effect improved mental health adjustments, aid clients to mobilize inner strengths and environment/social resources to improve social functioning and serve hard to reach resistant clients and families.
- May provide school consultation services.
- Communicate with school personnel and provide input to successful classroom management as needed.
- CPST responsibility as needed.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelors Degree in related field AND an Ohio LSW/LPC/LPCC/LISW.
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology or Social Work AND an Ohio , LISW/LPCC/LICDC.
Children’s Advantage offers a competitive salary, an impressive benefits package including 100% paid healthcare for some benefits, generous time off and monthly bonus opportunities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request accommodation to complete the application process by calling HR at 330-296-5552.
Come grow with us and help make a difference in the lives of children and families in Portage County!