CFHI is seeking a Program Intern 8-10 hours/week to start immediately. The intern will work closely with the Programs team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to learn more about a career in Global Health, or an individual seeking nonprofit experience.
Who We Are
CFHI is a UN-recognized international education non-profit organization. CFHI has over 25 Global Health Education Programs in 10 countries. CFHI believes in reciprocity in host communities, providing a social entrepreneurship opportunity for hosts and investing in locally-led community health projects. CFHI is a leader in ethics of international educational engagement and has helped create standards and programming in this area.
Internship responsibilities may include the following:
- Website maintenance
- Development of program guides and trainings
- Acceptance registration
- Blog posts, social media posts
- Compiling and mailing acceptance packages
- Visa letter support for students
- Alumni engagement and network building
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Strong interest in Global Health and/or Service Learning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Resourcefulness and comfort with Internet research
- Ability to work independently
- Skilled in setting priorities
- Eye for detail and design
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce (not required)
Internship start and end dates are flexible but we request a minimum commitment of 3-6 months. At certain times during the internship there will be the opportunity of working remotely.
All positions are unpaid and are located in the CFHI Oakland office. Interns will receive a travel stipend of up to $10 per day.
How To Apply
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Thi Truong, Program Assistant, at email@example.com with subject line: “CFHI Program Intern Application.”
We look forward to hearing from you!
400 29th St, Suite 508, Oakland, CA 94609