Take your first step towards a new career
As an entry level technician you will have the opportunity to care of all species of animals at our state of the art safety sites. Based on your interests you will learn skills in the areas of Pathology, Animal Care and other areas within the organization. You will learn new skills ranging from animal care and handling, blood collection, drug dosing, and different techniques within Histology.
The training and development offered to our entry level technicians is state of the art and designed to help you succeed. The work you will be doing will impact the lives of patients and animals across the world.
If you possess the following qualities, we will train you in the rest:
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Pays attention to detail
- Ability work independently
Charles River, offers a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Group insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability, Life insurance and employee assistance program)
- 3 weeks Paid vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k with employer match
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Covid Support – Care.Com paid subscription
- 2 weeks Covid Emergency pay (if needed)
With plenty of room for growth, you can enjoy a long and meaningful career. In addition to a positive work environment. Take your first step, patients are waiting.