Are you searching for an opportunity to make a real impact, experience professional growth, and become a respected member of one of the 200 Healthiest Credit Unions in the nation?
Cardinal Credit Union was selected by The Cleveland Plain Dealer as a Top Work Places and one of the Best Workplaces in Ohio.
Here at Cardinal, we believe in creating a strong culture that encourages and supports teamwork, integrity, mutual respect, and accountability; our core values. Our goal is to provide an inclusive, collaborative, and engaging workplace where staff is challenged to do their best. Cardinal strives to create a culture supporting ideas and innovation, and offers various opportunities for both personal growth and professional development. An intensive management training program is the cornerstone of our strategic growth plan: it instructs teammates to seek unique solutions for financial challenges; invigorates collaboration and teamwork, causing staff to think outside the box. This creativity ultimately enhances the lives of families in our service communities, which in turn serves as an economic stimulus for Ohio residents.
Tellers are the face of the Credit Union. They represent our mission, To brighten our members’ financial future. We connect great people to great opportunities. We embrace the importance of contributing to our local communities to help them grow and thrive. You would be a perfect fit for our team if creating an amazing member experience is your passion.
As a Teller, you are part of a team whose primary focus is to provide exceptional customer service. You are often the first to welcome our customers, while engaging in meaningful interaction.
Essential Duties include:
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments.
- Assist other branches on the Teller Line when needed.
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning credit union products and services, and direct members to appropriate department for specific information.
- Actively engage in relationship building discussions with members to identify their financial needs in order to refer products and services and meet performance and organizational goals.
- Identify cross-sale opportunities to members through in-person transactional sessions, as well as by telephone and outbound calls.
- Balance cash drawer and makes settlement of daily activity.
Cardinal employees dwell in a positive coaching culture, grow in a well-developed mentoring environment, and prosper with our generous incentive programs.
Our competitive benefits package includes: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability Insurance, generous 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays as well as loan discounts. We offer tuition reimbursement to help foster career development. Plus, considerable and substantive internal training on a myriad of banking subjects, member service, professionalism, and best industry practices.
Cardinal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We are a non-smoking work environment.