CAPTRUST is an investment management-advisory firm headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina. We provide investment advisory services to retirement plan fiduciaries, endowments and foundations and wealth planning services to executives, business owners, and families.
CAPTRUST operates as one unified practice where the backgrounds and perspectives of all colleagues are collectively leveraged to service our clients beyond expectation. We are building a world class organization “one brick at a time.”
The CAPTRUST Finance department is looking for a knowledgeable Finance Associate to assist with various accounting and finance tasks and projects. The Finance Associate is responsible for assisting with daily processing of cash receipts, expense reports, and accounts payable, along with a variety of Ad Hoc projects. The ideal candidate is proficient working with numbers and with acclimating to new accounting systems.
· Cash Deposits Processing
· Accounts Payable Processing
· Expense Report Processing
· New Employee Management in Concur and FinOps Systems
· Upload file preparation (journal entries, cash entries, billing entries, budget files)
· Assist with Audit Support
· Ad Hoc Analysis
· Assist with Finance Projects (Fixed Asset Implementation, Budget Workbooks, etc.)
· Private Funds Accounting – back up support on-going
Are you the next brick?
To get it done the “CAPTRUST Way”, an individual should exhibit the following characteristics:
- Ability to build successful, collaborative, and trusting relationships
- Instinctive aptitude for consistently creating accurate, concise, respectful, and easy to understand verbal and written communications conveying complex information
- Has a strong sense of urgency about getting work done and solving problems to achieve results that benefit our clients and colleagues even when faced with challenges
- Possess a strong desire to give back to our communities and enrich the lives of those around us
- Emulates an other’s centered mindset
- Applies integrity through maintaining objectivity
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 1-3 years of accounting/finance experience
- Deep analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and manage information with integrity
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc) and accounting systems
- Ability to multi-task and manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Thrive in a changing work environment, have a can-do orientation and a strong sense of ownership
Perks and Other Benefits:
5% 401(k) Match
Healthy lifestyle reimbursements
Comprehensive Health Coverage + Healthy Lifestyle Reimbursement
+ Many more…
At CAPTRUST, we are committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment where ALL colleagues feel authentically seen, respected, and supported.
CAPTRUST is committed to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, familial status, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, marital status and registered domestic partner status, citizenship status, military and veteran status, disability, protected medical condition, genetic information or any other status protected by law. CAPTRUST makes all employment decisions without regard to these protected statuses and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination.