We are looking for compassionate, exceptional educators to join our 3rd Grade Team You’ll work collaboratively with your colleagues to drive the achievement of all students in your grade level. You will be encouraged and supported to lead engaging, personalized, and rigorous lessons that integrate our four pillars: Heart, Smart, Think, and Act. You will use data to drive your instruction, regularly assessing student learning to ensure that each child’s personalized learning plan addresses their unique needs and goals for growth. You’ll equitably support the development of each child through restorative practices and social-emotional learning strategies. You will build meaningful relationships with families because you believe they are partners, and play a critical role in student success.
You will also receive weekly training and support through high-quality professional development and tailored one-on-one coaching.
- Facilitate students’ mastery of academic standards through long-term planning, daily and weekly lesson plans, and execution of rigorous and engaging daily instruction.
- High expectations for student behavior are clearly taught, consistently communicated, and equitably applied to all students.
- Implement and support school-wide social-emotional programming and restorative practices.
- Demonstrates an asset-based perspective of students from diverse backgrounds, using their experiences as resources for learning vs. excuses or problems to overcome.
- Provides students opportunities to learn who they are and where they come from.
- Consistently reflects on own biases/perceptions/ pedagogical practices and mitigates the negative impact on students through culturally responsive practices.
- Facilitate a Blended Learning Model using technology tools as part of instruction. Develop expertise with technological tools that drive student learning.
- Facilitate small group instruction with students working towards targeted outcomes.
- Design and use assessment data to refine instructional practices and personalize learning for each student.
- Consistently integrate coaching feedback.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with students, families, and colleagues.
- Approach professional development with commitment and reflection.
- 2 or more years of teaching experience, preferably in a high performing school driving excellent student outcomes.
- Experience working with diverse student populations.
- Preferred experience with social-emotional learning and restorative practices.
- Experience integrating technology into the classroom.