Sea Rise One is a 72-unit permanent supported housing program located in Coney Island Brooklyn. The program specifically services Serious and Persistent Mental Ill (SPMI) adults, Youth Adults exiting shelter, and consumers from the New York State Office for People With Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD).
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of supportive housing program including the implementation of all fiscal, programmatic, and administrative policies and procedures
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of all clinical operations at program site
- Oversee all expenditures to ensure all budgetary requirement are met and program remains fiscally viable for the operating year
- Work in close collaboration with property management to navigate all client related issues
- Attend and actively participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual interdisciplinary team meetings
- Provide opportunities for staff to receive on-going training to ensure staff competency
- Work in collaboration with Starrett administrative team to ensure residents provide all required documentation to recertify apartment units
- Conduct internal audits and quality assurance checks to ensure client records remain in compliance at all times
- Ensure program staffing levels are maintained at all times
- Participate in both internal and external committees and associations
- Complete performance evaluations for all direct reports
- Required to be on call 24 hours a day/seven days a week in case of emergencies
- Ensure compliance with contract performance standards
- Responsible for the completion of all reports as specified by program stakeholders
- Provide supervision to clinical staff and ensure that staff is providing adequate and supportive case management services to program residents
- Facilitate staff meetings and resident community meetings
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and community organizations
- Perform other duties as assigned by Division Director
- MA in human services related field, with a minimum of five years of experience working with homeless adults and youth living in supported housing. MSW or LMSW preferred.
- Fingerprinting and criminal background check required. Position requires direct face-to face contact with consumers and the general public on an ongoing basis.
- Afternoon and weekend coverage required. In the event of inclement weather and/or pubic emergency staff is still required to report to work for their shifts unless otherwise instructed by Division Director.