The Operations Coordinator will provide practice support to the Jen Center Leadership Team. Responsible for assisting the Jen Center practice with efforts to improve operational, business and administrative outcomes, including but not limited to patient satisfaction access, productivity, financial metrics, population management and team-based care initiatives. Supports a large hospital-based primary care teaching practice of greater than 120 providers and 50,000 patient visits per year.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator will be responsible for project implementation management, data analysis, timely development of deliverables and maintaining positive relationships with the Phyllis Jen Center team.
Must be exceptionally detail-oriented and able to work independently while exercising discretion and judgement to complete work by appointed deadline.
1) Administrative Support
- Support Phyllis Jen Center practice operations through management of clinic schedules, provider templates and practice workflows.
- Effectively troubleshoot issues surrounding practice operations
- Provide project management on initiatives, including; project plan development, analysis, deliverable development, stakeholder communication, meeting documentation and set-up and oversight on initiative logistics.
- Compile reports, create spreadsheets, charts, tables and graphs
- Prepare concise, professional summaries of activities, timelines, initiatives and meetings for practice management.
- Deal with initiatives and issues that are significant, sensitive, political and confidential in nature.
- Collect and analyzes data for process improvement.
- Provide “best” practice benchmarks with comparative analysis.
- Execute process improvement projects that are consistent with the overall goals of Primary Care and BWH vision.
- Participate in Primary Care wide initiatives consistent with the strategic plan.
2) Data and Analytics
- Develop analytic and tracking tools to monitor existing initiatives, programs and services.
- Evaluate how changes in performance impact the practice.
- Incorporate benchmarking data into analysis and improvement initiatives.
- Communicate performance to stakeholders and identify opportunities.
- Act as intermediary between providers and staff, sharing information and facilitating development of communication systems for administration, providers and staff.
- Develop summary communication materials for team and leadership presentations and effectively present findings to all levels of staff.
- Provide input to leadership on analysis and next steps.
4) Other duties as assigned.
- Support the day-to-day operational aspects of the Phyllis Jen Center.