The Center for Regenerative Medicine (CReM) is hiring a full-time Bioinformatics Research Assistant
- Graduating in bioinformatics, statistics, CS or physics?
- Interested in working as a computational analyst with world-class scientists?
- Seeking on-the-job training alongside a senior bioinformatician?
- Intrigued about applying your coding skills to analyses that will solve fundamental problems of tissue regeneration, identify meaningful patterns in large sets of single-cell data, and revolutionize the way we treat genetic disorders?
- Execute data processing pipelines in our High Performance Computing Cluster
- Perform data analysis on genomics experiment
- Explore tools for data visualization focused on enabling user interaction
- Keep up with the relevant literature
- Communicate and share insights with bioinformatic and wet-lab scientists
- Hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in a relevant field
- Familiarity with R programming language
- Be passionate about research aimed at improving human health
- Be collaborative and embrace open science
- Experience with single-cell data
Interested candidates should submit a Resume/CV and cover letter. Candidate will begin work as soon as possible.
For more information about the CReM, please visit: https://www.bu.edu/dbin/stemcells/