Blue Technologies is currently seeking a motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our team! Blue Technologies is an office technology and IT services provider based in Cleveland, OH. Being in business for over 25 years, we offer hardware, managed IT services, and software solutions that truly meet the needs of growing businesses.
We are looking to add Outside Sales Representatives as we are growing our winning team. You will be the first point of contact for your prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key players in the local region. You will be the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Blue Technologies’ expansion. This will include prospecting and hunting for new business, pre-sales discovery and presentations, securing stakeholder meetings, and winning deals.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Take ownership of your territory and grow your business by developing relationships with prospective clients
- Conduct high level conversations with executives and decision makers to discover their needs
- Being an expert in our industry, you will recommend customized solutions for your clients
- Uphold our Commitment to Excellence to your current clients by conducting quarterly check-ins.
- Continuously foster professional growth by attending weekly sales meetings and training
- Become a CRM expert to organize and manage your book of business to ensure future success
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends to be a proactive problem solver for your clients.
What Does it Take to Be Successful?
- An entrepreneurial spirit – while this is a base salary with uncapped commission, you run your territory like it’s your own business.
- A competitive nature – you compete with yourself, always striving to top last month’s quota.
- Be a people person – you love to meet new people and build long lasting relationships.
- Be a consultant – you work with clients daily to better improve their business process by finding the best solutions.
What is in it For You?
- Base salary with uncapped monthly commissions
- Additional monthly and quarterly bonuses.
- Monthly vehicle allowance with a company cell phone and laptop
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Two company paid trips for those who qualify
- Paid, hands-on training
- Work-life balance. Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM and no overnight travel
- 401 (K) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Disability and life insurance package
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 1-2 years of business to outside sales experience preferred
- Somewhat tech-savvy
- Coachability, flexibility, and resiliency