As an intern for the summer of 2021 in the Mission Department you will get the opportunity to work with mission teams serving alongside BLOC. We serve anywhere from 10-15 mission teams every summer and you will get to be a part of them all. The hope is that you will gain an understanding of what we do here in Price Hill by getting hands-on experience in multiple aspects of the ministry.
- Taking care of the mission teams.
- Leading teams in construction projects.
- Helping run tours and training for mission teams.
- Prepare for groups to arrive (buying supplies/cleaning).
- Fundraise a minimum of $300 a month for cost of living. Housing cost is covered.
- Agreement and comply with BLOC employee handbook
- Work 35+ hours a week with flexibility
Required skills and experience:
- Willingness to help where needed and learn
- Skills in dealing with conflict resolution and time management,
- Skills in project management.