Responsible to work together with outside sales (RSMs & OAMs) in delivering support for our Tier I customers (circa 5000 accounts with annual sales of +$325mm) with respect to developing the business further for these key accounts. Effectively manage, though direct customer interaction, all quote processing, inbound phone sales orders & all service inquiries both via phone & through offline channels for the Tier I customer set. This will be achieved through providing accurate & rapid turnaround on customer quotes, orders and customer service related inquiries. The TAR also contributes to increased sales growth through cost negotiations, providing alternative products and offering alternative solutions to meet the customers’ needs.
- Collaborate with Outside Account Manager (OAM) on the accounts with whom you are providing inside support & conducting all customer interactions in a positive & efficient manner.
- Account base will consist of Tier I Accounts (circa 5000 accounts/~600 per region with annual sales of +$325mm)
- Follow up on open opportunities to capture sales & accountable for delivering sales results associated with quotations processed
- Responsible for customer service issues pertaining to assigned accounts, including RMA’s, billing adjustments, expedites, documentation requests, price/stock check & manufacturer & warehouse engagement
- Deliver monthly sales & margin growth in line with agreed targets for the assigned group of accounts
- Develop existing accounts through exceeding agreed upon SLAs for Quoting, Sales & Customer Service inquiries as well as accurately processing orders via phone & from customer emails
- Effective teaming with RSMs, OAMs, Vendors, Purchasing, Credit, eCommerce & Warehouse
- Accountable for a daily recording into the CRM system about any vital activity and information in relation to agreements, negotiations and pricing.
- Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Demonstrates Change Agility, Resiliency, Drive for Results and Customer Focus
- Ability to Collaborate and Connect with Others in a multi-channel multi-cultural environment
- Strong PC Skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Newark’s products, services and offerings
- Newark or related experience in quotations, purchasing, sales or customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Typically requires a minimum of eight years of related experience.
Education and Certification(s):
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical knowledge
- Sales experience in the Electronic board or component space
- Multi linguistic
- Knowledge of our high Service business
- Background in Electronics and/or Distribution.
- B2B Web and E-Business experience
- Proven strategic large customer account experience and sales negotiation competencies including financial analysis.
- Demonstrable track record in driving results & profit delivery from ROI standpoint
- Skilled negotiator of significant agreements with strong commercial acumen and numeracy.