Organizes, coordinates and facilitates care for assigned patients. Implements and
contributes to plan of care as developed by RN assists in evaluating patient assessment
and discharge planning.
· Graduate of accredited school of Practical Nursing.
· Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet multiple demands.
· 2-3 years clinical experience, preferred Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio.
· Current BLS certification required.
· Certified to start IV’s or successfully completes IV course within 6 months of hire.