We Are Hiring
Full Time- Rotating Shift- Ascension St. John Hospital Detroit, MI
Rotating Days 0630-1500 or Afternoons 1430-2300 and every other weekend.
What We Offer You
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development
- Wellbeing programs and holistic growth opportunities
- Work-life balance through generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Medical, dental, vision and retirement match
What You Will Do
Provide pharmacy services and technical support under the supervision of a Pharmacist, as allowed by the Board of Pharmacy.
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing systems, subject to Pharmacist verification and final check.
- Fill medication carts on a daily basis, subject to Pharmacist verification and final check prior to dispensing.
- Assist in order preparation and maintenance of inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackage bulk medications, subject to Pharmacist verification.
What You Will Need
- Enrolled in a pharmacy technician certification program.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application.