Intern- Data Scientist
As an AI Data Scientist, you will be responsible for building AI and Data Science models .
You will need to rapidly prototype various algorithmic implementations and test their efficacy using appropriate experimental design and hypothesis validation.
Key Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree/Currently Pursuing in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, engineering or applied mathematics, or equivalent work experience
- Proficient programming skills in a high-level language (e.g. Python)
- Being comfortable with rapid prototyping practices and developing clean, production-ready code.
- Being comfortable with pre-processing unstructured or semi-structured data, structured Data.
- Experience with statistical data analysis, experimental design, and hypothesis validation.
- Applied Machine Learning (e.g. Scikit-learn etc)
- Information retrieval and search engines (e.g. ElasticsearchELK, SolrLucene)
- Database experience in PostgreSQL/MySQL and Mongo DB
- Classification, Clustering, Dimensionality reduction, Regression, NLP, NLTK