Arborwear is the green industry’s most trusted source for branded workwear. Our honest, hardworking clothing is trusted by down-to-earth pros in the trees and in the trades. This high-quality, rugged, yet comfortable apparel is worn by men and women in construction, conservation and every green industry in between. Our team is famous for its honest, hardworking nature and it’s family-like feel. If you align with our Vision + Mission + Values, have a positive attitude and work well with a team, we’d love to have you join ours.
- Commit to a 15 week internship and work at least 20 hours per week, paid $10.50/hour.
- Work in person and/or remotely with Basecamp, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, email, and other connectivity tools
- Train specific to role or collaborators.
- Keep Arborwear’s vision to be the green industry’s most trusted source of branded workwear, company mission, and Hi-Five values at the core of your work.
- Fulfill priorities per internship role and responsibilities descriptions
- Prove ability to meet and exceed expectations, develop personal and team goals and impact
- Attend weekly company-wide meetings, department meetings, one-on-one meetings, and interns group meetings whether in person or video conference
- Check in as necessary with internship manager and department leader
- Submit all work in full and on deadline as a trusted, professional Arborwear teammate
- Submit an internship review survey at the end of the program
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field of study
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment with high-volume workload
- Ability to approach problems systematically, researching all alternatives and making appropriate recommendations.
- Familiarity with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides) or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Reliable, professional communication
- Conscientious team attitude
- Demonstrable work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solutions-oriented thinking
- Organization, self-starting
- Positive sense of humor
Fall Internship Tentative Schedule: August 30 – December 17
Fall 2021 Application Deadline: July 9, 2021. Interviews will be conducted over Zoom beginning the week of July 19.
TRAINING & JOB FUNCTION
- Coordinate for e-commerce order payments
- Capture credit card payment on our websites
- Manage payments in ERP system
- Assist with daily expense data entry
- Review status of delinquent accounts daily and initiate collection action
- AR: Receive payments from customer into ERP system.
- AP: Enter billing and invoicing from Vendors
Fall program can include in person collaboration at our headquarters in Chagrin Falls, Ohio OR remote work from campus, with meetings attend virtually through Teams and/or Zoom.