Entry Level Marketing Specialist
Aptean is changing. Our ERP solutions are transforming a huge range of global businesses, from food producers to manufacturers. In a world of generic enterprise software, we provide targeted solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive greater results. With over 2,400 employees, 50 different products and a global client base, there’s no better time to advance your career at Aptean.
We’re developing best-in-class solutions and delivering incredible results, giving our Sales teams no shortage of case studies, press releases and new product developments to share with prospects. For ambitious Sales professionals, this is the place to accelerate your career development.
About the role
Aptean’s Marketing Team is hiring for an Entry Level Marketing Specialist who is responsible for developing and executing industry and solution-level corporate marketing programs. You will also:
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Specialist to execute marketing programs, events/webinars, and related activities to ensure they meet organizational goals and expectations.
- Generate leads through integrated marketing campaigns that leverage key tactics including email, content syndication, advertising, social media, events, webinars etc.
- Stay well-informed on marketing trends, emerging technologies and industry topics
- Build collaborative relationships with the global marketing team, sales and product management.
- Ensure marketing collateral is kept up to date, accurate and on-brand
- Deliver creative content and assets to be used as part of integrated campaigns and published via various channels
- Support additional demand generation and customer campaigns and events as needed.
To be successful here, you’ll need ambition, initiative and tenacity. You will also need too have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; Typical range is 1-2 years
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
- Familiarity with social media techniques
- Results-oriented problem solver
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Collaborate and work effectively in large, complex organizational structures & cross functional/regional teams with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities to deliver projects within specified timelines
- Proven ability to follow plans and directions
- Hard-working, determined self-starter
- Be a reliable team member and complete projects on time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Experience using Canva, Adobe Creative Suite or other design programs (preferred)
- Experience managing B2B social accounts including LinkedIn and Instagram (preferred)
If you share our mindset, you can share in our success. To find out more about joining Aptean, get in touch today.
Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and succeed together.
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams, cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other group status protected by law. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.
“At Aptean, our global and diverse employee base is our greatest asset. It is through embracing and understanding our differences that we are able to harness our individual power to maximize the success of our customers, our employees and our company.” – TVN Reddy