We are a boutique entertainment company full of big ideas. We represent and manage numerous ensembles (including two types of string ensembles, jazz combos, two party bands, and DJs) and work with over 150 musicians in multiple regions.
We are looking for a responsible candidate to join the sales team and be the main point of contact for clients inquiring about booking ensembles. Duties of the Sales Associate include but are not limited to communicating with clients throughout the entire sales process, networking with industry professionals, and developing client relationships.
This position is multifaceted with high potential for growth so we need someone who is adaptable, takes direction, and can think outside the box. Excellent task management and attention to detail are a must.
- Part-time position initially (20-25 hrs per week)
- Expected to expand to full-time position within 3-6 months
- Fast-growing company w/ large potential for growth
- Base wage + commissions (initially $1500 – $4500/month)
- Work remotely; flexible hours
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must be self motivated and work well independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Standard computer skills; Google Drive/Docs/Excel/Calendar/Email
- Background in communications, sales, and/or music is required.
Please forward a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com (attn: Julian) describing your experience and why you feel you would be a great addition to the company.