- GRE/GMAT Tutoring
- SAT/ACT Tutoring (if still in high school)
- Career Coaching
- Academic Application help (for college or grad school)
- 5-8 hours/week (We are more interested in goal attainment and results than we are in your time, so if you can hack the system to fulfill your responsibilities in less time, you are encouraged to!)
- Previous leadership experience (can be in clubs/campus orgs)
- 2 references/recommenders
In this position, you will work closely with the founder and will get to see the behind-the-scenes of running a tutoring business. You will have more access to and interaction with the tutoring material than any other intern, so if you are committed to increasing your SAT/GRE score, this position is for you. You will also help lead the internship program, so leadership experience is a plus, and you will want to include that in your recommenders’ letters.