We are looking to urgently hire a sales marketing assistant. This position is part-time, half remote/half in person and offers a flexible schedule.
• Support the sales department initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email campaigns, events, social media, or content marketing.
• Maintain records of ongoing and future projects.
• Supervise the proper functioning of the marketing materials ordering portal as well as monitor the marketing materials inventory. Attend weekly sales meetings.
• Monitor and maintain excel sheets used to track sales field request ( internal and external programs).
• Support team with development of marketing materials.
• CRM support
• Intranet maintenance (update calendar, links and training materials- when needed)
• Social media management including LinkedIn, Facebook, & Instagram.
• Marketing/PR/Communications experience
• High school diploma or related degree
• Capable of learning how to use new technology systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills
• Detail oriented
• Strong project management skills
• Solid communication skills including presentation, verbal and written abilities
Additional Qualifications (preferred But Not Required)
• Basic graphic design experience / CANVA or IMovie
• Advertising agency management experience or agency client management experience
• Digital Marketing expertise (SEO, Google AdWords, Social media)
Compensation – $15.00 hr/
Opportunity to Grow!
Work in the financial marketing industry!
Visit our website: amrockfinancial.com