We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses manage their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today’s global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity – diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
The Business Operations Associate (BOA) is responsible for client payment reconciliations, cash application, supplier payments, month end accounting/tax reports and accounts receivable functions of our Programs. They provide support to our Clients, Program Offices and Suppliers by leveraging our tools and best practices. BOA’s are assigned to multiple Programs and must demonstrate the ability to support the Programs in many different capacities.
• Receive and reconcile client payments to invoices using VMS technology supporting each program
• Ensure supplier payments are remitted timely and accurately
• Summarize consolidated invoices and prepare for monthly accounting/tax processes
• Prepare supplier payment distributions and send to accounts payable department
• Apply customer payments to PeopleSoft invoices
• Manage accounts receivable aging and communicate to PMO’s in regards to past due invoices
• Administer, audit, and reconcile all tax related processes and issues
Qualifications, Education, Knowledge, and Experience
• BA / BS degree in Business or Accounting preferred
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong Communications skills (written and verbal) and work ethic
• Attention to detail and passion for quality
• Strong knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel
• Aptitude for learning new technologies and learning on the fly
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and as a team player
• Ability to adapt to changes in the workplace
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to disability, please call 844-604-7059 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.