REMOTE POSITION | CPT/OPT AVAILABLE | UNPAID | CLASS CREDIT AVAILABLE
Our internal projects have a wide range. We have projects in web development, machine learning (NLP and computer vision based), distributed systems (IoT) and other large-scale applications.
As a Product/Project Management Intern, you will:
- Gain new skills and highly in-demand frameworks that make you a very desirable candidate to recruit
- Get mentored by world-class product managers and engineers, who typically have graduated from top CS schools like Carnegie Mellon, Georgia Tech, etc.
- Learn what it is like to be part of a team, make things happen, and feel like you are the real deal
- If performance meets or exceeds standards, receive a letter of recommendation and potentially have a professional reference for life
- Learn how to turn organizational objectives into a tangible reality that impacts people
- Learn what bringing a tech product to life is like
Prior Intern Letter Excerpt
“This is [redacted]; I interned with Alien Attorney on Project Echo in summer 2020. I am currently in the process of applying to a 5th year machine learning Master’s program at Carnegie Mellon University.
I wanted to update you that this summer I’ll be interning at Meta, and I’m excited that I’m planning to pursue graduate studies. I recognize that in my internship with your company is really where everything took off for me, and I will be forever grateful to you for seeing potential in me, extending an opportunity, and mentoring me with my best interests at heart. Thank you again.”
Qualifications + How To Apply:
- Must commit to at least 4 months in the internship program
- Please attach a copy of your resume and portfolio with projects you have been a part of, github and anything else you think would be relevant to the hiring committee
Who We Are:
We are a company focused on social innovation, determined to provide immigrants with the information and tools they need to navigate their citizenship journey. It is our mission to make a difference in the lives of millions of immigrants by providing an affordable and accessible path to citizenship.
Students accepted into the internship program participate in remote targeted training and experiences and have the opportunity to take advantage of learning and development programs and systems that our company offers. This includes 1:1 mentorship, custom learning and development sessions, and other programs focusing on startup and social good innovation. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are critical components of what we as Aliens do so we ensure these topics are integrated throughout the program.
If accepted, internship participants are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to provide a meaningful contribution to their teams. Responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program and continuously throughout their engagement.
This position complies with the Fair Labor Standard Act. We accept CPT/OPT applicants.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.