We are AMS.
We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping and optimizing workforces.
We do it through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management. Through internal mobility and skills development. Through talent and technology advisory services. Delivered by our 4,500+ experts who live our values of passionate, bold, and authentic. Our aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse and differentiated.
We call this true workforce dexterity – and we’re here to help our clients achieve it.
We are currently looking for a Campus Recruitment Coordinator based in Cleveland, OH to work as part of the Alexander Mann Solutions team supporting our Investment Banking client.
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcase our client’s people, culture and impact. If you are looking for a fast-paced, energetic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where you want to be.
We are looking for a creative, innovative thinker with strong communication skills who will be able t strengthen our client’s brand on campus and be a culture carrier for the firm.
As a Campus Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll assist in recruiting qualified campus candidates to fill entry-level and intern positions within our New York office. You’ll coordinate recruiting events and activities and develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients. The campus coordinator will also be expected to support the execution of the internship program.
- Drive execution and logistics (material preparation, catering, facilities, advertising) of campus recruiting and summer programming events including interviews, educational events, and networking receptions networking receptions
- Manage applicant tracking system updates and candidate flow in real-time, excel trackers, process documents, etc.
- Establish relationships with recruiting team, business leaders and HR partners to help deliver recruiting initiatives, programs, and share/leverage best practices
- Support tasks such as expense processing and candidate travel
- Execute full life cycle of recruitment process – marketing/education, candidate selection, first & final round interviews, offer decision & communication process
- Support in execution of intern program that provides a meaningful experience, including performance management, professional development, divisional specific & networking sessions, manager & mentor engagement
- Drive candidate engagement through all stages of the recruiting process to ensure a positive candidate experience is delivered
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0 -2 years’ experience in human resources, client services, sales, marketing, or communications in a corporate environment preferred
- Problem solver, proactive, organized, and resourceful
- Strong team player
- Client focused with outstanding judgment and strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced ambiguous environment and has the ability to manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel & PowerPoint)