What you will do:
- Partner with plan sponsors to enroll employees in their employer sponsored retirement plans to help prepare for retirement.
- Engage employees to meet each year to review their progress towards their retirement goals.
- Help employees understand how to increase their savings periodically.
- Deliver on-site and virtual educational workshops.
What skills you will use:
- Organizational skills; time management skills; work flow management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Team building skills that support ongoing collaboration with peers and the leadership team.
- Series 7, Series 66, and appropriate state insurance licenses required.
- AIG pays for licensing