Senior Campaign Specialists build relationships with clients and account executives to ensure the clients business goals and needs are met. They will have direct communication with the account contact(s) and be required to regularly meet with the contact to review their campaign. The senior campaign specialist will be proactive in uncovering issues and opportunities for growth, reporting to the client on optimizations and ensuring overall campaign performance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or work experience that demonstrates an ability to perform the job is required
- 2 — 5 years’ of relevant advertising/marketing experience required
- Understanding and proficiency with Google Analytics and reporting platforms
- Ability to work with clients and sales reps to explain campaigns, understand their business needs and adjust the campaigns to best meet those needs
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management and across departments.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be proficient with proper English punctuation, spelling and grammar
- Ability to quickly learn and use new technology, including salesforce.com
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute and launch campaigns quickly and accurately
- Build professional, skilled and informative report reviews
- Utilize Google Analytics, report and interpret data in clients’ campaign performance reports
- Skillfully present campaign performance data and reporting in client meetings
- Find and present new advertising opportunities to current client list
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Communicate with different teams and markets to improve campaigns & request changes
- Work independently to analyze campaign performance in order to make recommendations/optimizations for clients. As needed, complete your own optimizations and changes
- Perform research of the client’s industry to be knowledgeable in the client’s industry
- Stay on top of marketing and advertising news, changes & announcements
Alabama Media Group is a digitally-focused news and information company that combines quality journalism from The Birmingham News, The Huntsville Times, Mobile’s Press-Register and The Mississippi Press with the up-to-the-minute access of AL.com. Alabama Media Group provides innovative ways to inform, connect and empower the people of Alabama in the communities we serve.
Alabama Media Group is a part of Advance Local, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 25 cities, reaching 50+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Collaboration, Accountability, Fearlessness, and Customer Focus. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.
Advance Local is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.