The SEO Account Manager is designed for someone familiar with search engine optimization, who likes to develop and build upon customer relationships.
Working virtually, you will be responsible for the daily management of and communication with clients who have purchased SEO and Web Development products. You will work with the clients and the markets to answer questions, keep them informed and gather required information for their active programs. SEO Account Managers also work with the internal teams to ensure client programs are progressing as planned and to coordinate interaction between clients and team members.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Operate as lead point of contact for assigned clients and their market representatives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Address client enquiries and provide timely responses, working closely with assigned local market teams
- Collaborate with Strategy and Fulfillments teams to ensure product deliverables are completed on deadline
- Work to achieve all client communication benchmarks and goals
- Follow guidelines for communications processes and software usage
- Develop and maintain productive working relationship with assigned Local Markets
Experience / familiarity with the following is desired:
- Ability to build rapport and confidence with clients
- Ability to understand and communicate digital marketing strategies
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Excellent listening, presentation and telephone skills
- Is self-motivated, resilient and goal oriented
- Project management skills preferred
- Experience using software such as workflow management (TeamWork), ticketing systems and CRM is desirable, ideally SalesForce (we’ll provide training)
- An understanding of all digital solutions, including web development, as business tools is desirable with the ability to learn new technology
The ideal candidate will thrive in relationship building, understanding the always evolving SEO platforms and guiding our clients through successful SEO campaigns.
Advance Local Media offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, flexible holidays and parental leave as well as options for your healthcare.
Advance Local Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, encouraging applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.