Are you looking for a company that embraces innovative ideas and talented people? We are looking for people who value collaboration, experimentation, agility, and problem-solving in the same way we do at Advance Local. We are anxious to meet a job seeker who can find and celebrate the best in themselves and their teammates. The SEM position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented individual.
As an SEM Strategist with Advance Local, you’ll be responsible for creating, managing, and analyzing custom SEM strategies for our highest-level clients. You’ll perform on-site audits and strategy development, and discuss and explain SEM with our clients, helping to make the complicated simple to understand. You’ll keep abreast of the latest changes in the space in order to learn and execute successful SEM strategies.
Additionally, this role supports both the pre-sales analysis and the ongoing fulfillment of our SEM program. Employee must be passionate about SEM and be genuinely interested in keeping abreast of the latest changes in the space in order to learn and execute successful SEM strategies. The employee should have a desire and flair for discussing and explaining SEM and have the ability to make the complicated simple to understand.
What you will be doing:
1. Responsible for responsible for creating, managing and analyzing custom SEM strategies for our highest-level clients
2. Support both the pre-sales analysis and the ongoing fulfillment of our SEM program
3. Assist peers in their understanding of strategy analysis and development
4. Achievement of established KPIs
5. Provide full, hands-on campaign strategy and execution in collaboration with sales, account management colleagues,
providing recommendations for optimizations for our smaller or entry-level clients.
6. Monitor campaign delivery and pacing by proactively ensuring campaigns are performing to set standards and benchmarks.
7. Provide post-sale campaign executions, with support of sales strategy as needed.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum four years’ experience in SEM Strategy building experience (Agency environment preferred)
- Track record in building SEM strategies for a variety of business types
- Demonstrated expertise of ad operations processes
- Client facing experience with the skill to explain complex topics in simple language
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working within deadlines
- A desire to continually learn and apply their knowledge
Advance Local Media offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, flexible holidays and parental leave as well as options for your healthcare.
Advance Local Media, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 20 cities, reaching 58+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Customer-first, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Forward-looking. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.
Advance Local Media includes MLive Media Group, Advance Ohio, Alabama Media Group, NJ Advance Media, Advance Media NY, MassLive Media, Oregonian Media Group, Staten Island Media Group, ZeroSum, The Alpha Group, Headline Studio, PA Media Group, and our Enterprise Digital Innovation team.
Advance Local Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, encouraging applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.