As a Manager, Search with Advance Local, you’ll be responsible for providing day-to-day leadership and guidance to the team creating Google & Microsoft Ads campaign strategies from pre-sale to execution, as well as manage vendor relationships tied to PPC products. This position will coach the team and proactively drive results, create strategy improvements to maintain excellence in service, stay ahead of best practices, and exceed delivery expectations. You’ll have the opportunity to make a noticeable impact as part of a management team that is driving continuous improvement across the sales, fulfillment, and client support functions.
What you’ll be doing:
- ·Work closely with the Director, Search & Social on updates to product and service offerings, their fulfillment, and associated processes, provide regular communications on updates, learnings, challenges, resolutions, and opportunities within the Search Team. Monitor & analyze department’s performance, identify trends, wins, and areas of improvement. Suggest, facilitate, and drive continuous improvements to the team & processes based off data and learnings.
- Engage directly with team members, customers & third-party vendors to set and facilitate expectations and enhancements, as well as to ensure excellence and optimal results.
- Collaborate with various internal teams, such as Social, SEO, & Web Development on product enhancements, cross-product strategies, as well as testing applications and BETA releases. Contribute product expertise to design product specifications, test, and identify bugs and issues.
- Manage product fulfillment and support staff by establishing and monitoring employee goals and performance, providing feedback and training on an ongoing basis, performing regular quality control checks on staff work, and tracking attendance and time off.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with creation, management, and optimization of Google & Microsoft PPC, YouTube, & Google Display campaigns & no less than 2 years of direct team management and customer service experience in the digital marketing space. This experience must include managing all aspects of the post-sale process.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Solid understanding of internet technologies, how internet applications are maintained, as well as information and data management.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Client-focused, with superb communication skills and the ability to meet the needs of your team, customers, and partner vendors.
- Goal-oriented with a demonstrated understanding of the digital media industry.
- The ability to keep current with, and ahead of, changes in the digital space, and facilitate and inform appropriate team members of those latest enhancements and trends, to continue driving company and product excellence.
- The ability to multitask, adapt and flourish in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
Advance Local Media offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including generous paid time off, flexible holidays and parental leave as well as options for your healthcare.
Advance Local Media, one of the largest media groups in the United States, which operates the leading news and information companies in more than 20 cities, reaching 58+ million people monthly with our quality, real-time journalism and community engagement. Our company is built upon the values of Integrity, Customer-first, Inclusiveness, Collaboration and Forward-looking. For more information about Advance Local, please visit www.advancelocal.com.
Advance Local Media includes MLive Media Group, Advance Ohio, Alabama Media Group, NJ Advance Media, Advance Media NY, MassLive Media, Oregonian Media Group, Staten Island Media Group, ZeroSum, The Alpha Group, Headline Studio, PA Media Group, and our Enterprise Digital Innovation team.
Advance Local Media is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, encouraging applications from people of all backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.