Are you looking for a company that embraces innovative ideas and talented people? Advance Local is looking for someone to join their Accounting team, a person with a passion for what they do!
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for the verification and reconciliation of all print, pre-print and digital advertising billing. This position records financial transactions; maintains and assigns Customers to Contracts, enters and balances payments and adjustments; accumulates and reviews data to prepare financial reports; and uses established models and tools for analyzing data.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ in related Accounting/Bookkeeping experience.
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organizational skills, multi-tasking, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Strong proficiency and technical knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Advance Local is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental impairment, sexual orientation, marital status or any other category protected under federal, state or local law.