A New Leaf is a non-profit, progressive foster care agency, located in Circleville and serving central and southern Ohio since 2003. We are committed to offering a supportive and flexible work environment to meet the needs of today’s workforce. We are an agency that builds connections to enhance a child’s quality of life and encourage positive outcomes while respecting the personal dignity and worth of each member.
This full-time position will provide case management services to children in foster care and their foster families. You will assist in determining needs, planning services, linking children and families to available resources in the community and collaborating with service providers to achieve success for children and families. This position participates in an on-call rotation and requires flexible work hours.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or a related behavioral science.
- Current state of Ohio LSW, LPC, or MFT license in good standing.
- Experience working in foster care/child welfare preferred.
- Valid Ohio driver’s license with a good driving record, ability to obtain/maintain agency auto insurance, and routinely submit to a Bureau of Motor Vehicle check.
- Successful completion of background checks.
We have excellent benefits that include generous paid time off (sick/vacation/holidays); medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; IRA with company match; direct deposit; eligible employer for student loan forgiveness via the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program; employer paid Continuing Education opportunities and licensing renewal; company car for work purposes.
Those who are interested should send their resumes to: A New Leaf, Inc., P.O. Box 615, Kingston, Ohio 45644 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org