Are you ready to make an impact?
We are dedicated to making an impact in the lives of others—including our advisors and financial professionals.
21st Century Financial is seeking a talented licensed financial adviser who seeks to make an impact in the lives of others. Our team is comprised of ambitious, visionary, success-driven individuals who are in control of their careers away from corporate ladders. For a like-minded individual, we offer:
· Transition salary plus high commissions (with appropriate licensing)
· Flexible work schedule, high-income potential
White glove services
Advanced Marketing tools
· Rewarding work-life balance
· Resources and tools to build a rewarding career as a financial professional.
Full Cycle Back Office Support
Expert Training for Growing Your Practice
At 21st Century Financial, we help people unlock life’s possibilities. To do that, we work side by side with experienced advisors to raise the bar—and then leap over it. It is a culture of continuous improvement and learning, of collaboration and creativity.
· Prospecting for clients
· Building your practice
· Providing financial education and strategic solutions to clients
· Collaborating with our team to maximize resources
· Maintaining long-term relationships with your clientele
· Learning and improving on a continuous basis
Do you have what it takes to build a business for yourself?
· Strong relationship skills and a desire to be in a relationship-driven career
* Health and Life license
· College degree or military equivalent preferred
· 2-10 years of financial services experience
· Qualified to work in the United States for any employer
· Reside in the area for three or more years
· Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
· Community involvement
Compensation and Benefits:
· Transition compensation as you move your book of business when applicable
· Commission-based income
· Results-driven compensation
· Flexible work schedule
· Ability to work remotely
· Comprehensive rewards, trips, and recognition opportunities
· Full benefits package including insurance and retirement benefits
· Extensive resources to master financial knowledge, including designation reimbursement
· Weekly coaching to support the growth of a practice for new and expert advisors
· Ongoing practice advancement, continuing education, and growth opportunities
· Support in obtaining additional licenses required for the industry (Series 6 or 7, 63, 65, 66, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. 2443719TM_Mar21