Job Title: Loan Administrator
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Builder Finance Inc. or “BFI” works with home builders and home investors across the country. BFI provides construction loans, renovation loans, rental investment property loans, and more. The subject position offers the opportunity to learn about business-purpose residential real estate.
Working within a small, collegial team the successful candidate will play a key role by developing a focus/core competency in one or more of these areas based on fit and need:
- Procuring asset valuations and other essential third-party reports;
- Arranging and facilitating loan closings;
- Assisting clients wanting to go “paperless” and move to a cloud-based loan system;
- Fulfilling requests by builders/borrowers to have additional loan proceeds funded based upon work complete; and/or
- Preparing regular reports and conducting portfolio surveillance.
General responsibilities include phone and email correspondence both internally and externally with clients and vendors, spreadsheet work, data entry, and various other real estate-related tasks. The successful candidate will work quickly and accurately and be able to identify issues as they arise.
Expectations should be set for approximately 45 hours of work per week (8:00-5:30, with half an hour off for lunch). There will be minimal to zero travel. Assuming positive performance of both the subject hire and BFI, the subject hire may earn increased compensation and adjust responsibilities and/or job position to better suit their interests.
BFI is open to a hire with any level of experience. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Education: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
Experience: None required but preference for those with real estate experience
Specific Skills and Character Qualities:
- Have great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to communicate effectively and maturely
- Have tenacity and an ongoing desire to maximize productivity
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products, primarily Outlook and Excel
- Adept at identifying problems and presenting potential solutions
We provide a highly competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits program including affordable medical/dental/vision insurance, generous paid leave program, 401(k), health savings account, tuition reimbursement, financial childcare assistance and much more!
Builder Finance Inc. is an EO employer – M / F / Vets / Disabled.
Builder Finance Inc. participates in E-Verify