Winter Break 2020-21 Funded Mini-Internships
Location: United States
APEX is offering an opportunity to apply for funding for mini internships (at least 40 hours) completed over winter break that would otherwise be unpaid.
Students are highly encouraged to find remote opportunities, but applications for on-site experiences will be considered. Find complete details about eligibility, expectations and funding levels here.
- Application portal can be found here
- You can browse the entire application before submitting
- Sunday, November 15 by 11:59 p.m.
- Sunday, December 13 by 11:59 p.m.
Advising for finding opportunities and completing the application
- Students are highly encouraged to meet with professional staff in the offices of Experiential Learning and Community Engagement and Career Planning
- Drop-in advising is available during Wired-in Wednesdays 1:30-4 pm and 8-10 pm on Teams
All group travel break programs are currently on hold due to COVID-19.
Previous Break Programs
- Backyard Break: Purpose Driven Work – Wooster
- bossWOMEN of Chicago
- Invisible Hands of Migrant Labor
- createHER + CLE
- CityTrek: Women Who Count – Philadelphia
- Wooster Catholic – Spring Break Trip to Nashville
- Children’s Literature Trek to Chicago
- CityTrek: bossWOMEN of Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia Service Program
- Leadership Essentials
- CityTrek: Cleveland
- CityTrek: Columbus
- Repair the World: Detroit
- CityTrek: Washington, D.C
- CityTrek: Detroit – Social Entrepreneurship
- CityTrek: Chicago
- createHER Pittsburgh
- Art in the City – New York City
Questions? Contact APEX.
|Apply By:||Dec 13, 2020|