Information for employers.
Career Planning is available to help employers introduce themselves to students and access a talented pool of potential employees. Whether posting a job/internship or visiting campus to recruit Wooster students, Career Planning can customize your recruiting needs.
The College of Wooster is a community of independent minds, working together to prepare students to become leaders of character and influence in an interdependent global community. We engage motivated students in a rigorous and dynamic liberal education. Mentored by a faculty nationally recognized for excellence in teaching, Wooster graduates are creative and independent thinkers with exceptional abilities to ask important questions, research complex issues, solve problems, and communicate new knowledge and insight.
Explore our resources below.
Post an Opportunity
- Handshake: is an online portal for employers to post internships and job openings appropriate for entry-level candidates enrolled at The College of Wooster.
- Recruiting Guidelines & Policies – NACE Principles: By posting a job or internship opportunity, you agree to comply with all federal and state regulations regarding Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity and to follow the National Association of Colleges and Employers Principals of Professional Practice.
On Campus Recruiting
If you are interested in recruiting on-campus, we are happy to work with you to customize your recruiting needs and maximize your outreach to student candidates. To create a tailored recruiting strategy, please contact: Ashleigh Musyt Best.
- Information Session – These sessions are for students to learn more about your opportunities and to gain insight about your organization.
- Employer Table – Reserve a table in our Lowry Student Center to promote your opportunities.
- On-Campus Interviews – Schedule an on-campus interview during the academic semester.